Manchester Plumbing Services

As your local plumber, we are dedicated to providing a professional and reliable service that you want to come back to. We can help you solve all your general plumbing issues and requirements from small jobs such as repairing a leaking tap to larger jobs such as bathroom installations. Whatever your plumbing needs, we are happy to help.
BATHROOM INSTALLATIONS MANCHESTER

BATHROOM INSTALLATIONS


If you are looking to install a new bathroom into an extension or simply wish to upgrade your current bathroom suite, Manchester Plumbing Services are the plumbers to call. Our installations start from just £400 and Mike, the owner will visit your home to provide you with a free quote and advise you on the different options available, helping you get the best result whilst keeping within your budget.

WC & RADIATOR LEAKS


Minor leaks can become major leaks if left for too long. To prevent your leak from getting worse, you need a professional plumber to resolve the problem at an affordable price. At Manchester Plumbing Services, prices start at £40 for the first hour then £10 per 15 minutes thereafter and we don’t charge for the callout.

toilet leaks manchester
burst pipes repair Manchester

BURST PIPES


We understand that a burst pipe can leave you feeling very stressed and you want to get it resolved quickly and efficiently to avoid major damage to your home and furnishings. If you have a burst pipe, please call Mike directly on +44 xxx xxxx so that we can deal with your problem as soon as possible with no callout charge or VAT on Labour.

Drain Repairs & Relining


If the drain isn’t too badly collapsed we can reline it. This saves the hassle of large excavations. We are very competitive with our prices when it comes to lining. We are equipped and capable of lining 4″ & 6″ drainage pipes of all materials. Both these size pipes are the standard size drain pipes for any domestic or commercial property.  We give a 10 Year guarantee for all Drain Lining and Drain Excavation Repairs.

Another method of drain lining is patch lining. This is used when you have 1 small part of the drain that needs sealing to close off a misplaced joint or bad crack.

If you have a broken or collapsed drain that is so bad that even lining cant repair, you can rest assure that we are Manchester leading experts in repairing collapsed drains. A collapsed drain will get worse as the years go on. The more water that leaks into the ground the more chance you have got of your house or building subsiding. The most obvious signs of a collapsed drain are smells, blockages, cracks and dampness within the property. Call us today for a free site visit and quotation.

Drain Repairs Manchester
Blocked Drains Manchester

Blocked Drains


Are your drains totally blocked and overflowing? or Are they starting to drain slow and smell?

You can rely on Manchester Drainage Company for a fast response and solution to get your home or business up and running again in the quickest time possible.

There are many methods that we use to tackle those stubborn blockages that drain rods just cannot clear. The most effective method is High Pressure Water Jetting. We have fully restored drains over 100 years old back to normal by using the latest Pressure Jetters and CCTV technology.

We are equipped and capable of unblocking Sewers, Private Drains, Hand Basins, Sinks, Baths, WC, Sani-Flow’s

Why do Drains Block?

Hair, Wet wipes, Tree Roots, Lime scale, Cooking Fat, Soap Powder, Collapsed/Broken Pipe.

What we charge for drain clearance and drain cleaning is less than 90% of what other Manchester drainage companies charge. The remaining 10% charge the same as us but we are the only drainage company that offer a free CCTV check on all jobs over £90.

Our service starts at £40 for manual rodding drain clearance, £55 for High Pressure Water Jetting and all other mechanical equipment i.e. Pumps, and Sani-Snakes.

There is NO VAT on these prices, there is no call out charge or hidden extras and we can even give you a fixed price on jobs if preferred.

 
Appearance
Layout
Element Style
Accent Color